The dining hall of this modern French establishment welcomes the Breeze from the Andaman. The open kitchen allows clients to take a sneak peek at the dishes being prepped. The chef also comes out for a chat and even takes order. Although the menu is divided into lunch and dinner, in practice diners can order dinner for lunch or vice versa as long as there are the right ingredients in the kitchen. These positive factors have helped Breeze become popular, especially among the local chefs, despite being a bit out of the way. Raw ingredients are either imported or bought from the local fishermen, helping support the local economy and guaranteeing freshness. Most menu items are served like tapas, such as the soft-shell crab and the crab salad. The pastas are homemade, as well as the bread, sauces, barbecued items, and even pickles. Breeze also serves up prix-fixe menus: the 5-course menu costs THB 1,900, while the 6-course one costs THB 2,150. These include cheese and desserts. During high seasons, there is the so-called long lazy lunch every Sunday and Thursday.
10% off food items only
Opens noon-10:00 p.m. during November-February but closes on Sunday during March-October
Address: 224 Moo 7 Pa Khlok, Thala ng, Phuket
Tel.: 08 1271 2320
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
• This MasterCard Privileges under The Delicacy of Fine Dining in Thailand 2016 are vaild for dine-in only
• Privileges are applicable from 01 April 2016 – 31 March 2017
• Privileges are applicable only for MasterCard carholders and full payment must be made using a MasterCard.
• The privileges offered cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
• The privileges cannot be used during public holidays or during festive events
• The privileges do not include service charge and value added tax (vat)
• Advanced reservations are required.
• Terms and conditions may be changed without advanced notification.